Friday, February 6, 2009

Funny Day with Rainbows

There is plenty of bait fry in the coves. Large schools just seating in the shallows taking the shape of the reef, hiding from jacks.The bay grape leaves had swept on the little beach on the high tide. Now the beach was covered with orange and green circles of leaves. I took my camera with me just in case I saw something new although it is getting more difficult to spot new photographs.It started to rain and the sun stayed out. Looking up the large gray cloud covered exactly half the sky the other half was blue.I took some close ups of the leaves and then headed back up the narrow road to Skylight.
I got in the car and drove over to Horseshoe Bay which is about two miles away from my house. It was in my head all week to start running again. My calf has been a little tight since my last run through the dunes. It was cool weather and perfect conditions for running. The beach was clear as I set off on my run. I brought my camera along and left in the car and if conditions still held some photography would be on the cards. When I got back conditions were perfect to shoot and I got some lovely beach shots with rainbows over my head. When the card was full I walked up to the West end of the beach where a party was going on. It turned out to be The English Chamber Orchestra relaxing with shirts off in the fifty nine degrees weather. They were visting Bermuda to perform in the Bermuda Festival^..^

No comments:

Post a Comment